(suitable for generally available rates not requiring control and verification)
1. Packages and Specials: You may use Group rates to price packages and
specials. Packages and Specials may be implemented on your site and on
2. Distribution Partners: You may put net rates for distribution partners
in arcRes. Your arcRes administrator will provide you with the URL to
be given to your partners.
DATABASE DRIVEN SYSTEMS
(Suitable for controlled rates)
3. Loyalty programs: All clients who request, reserve or book on-line
with arcRes are entered into your arcRes client database. Your arcRes
administrator will activate the loyalty admin system to allow you to assign
groups and individual passwords to each client. Once activated the client
may login to obtain the group rate you have assigned.
4. Travel Agents. Any agent registered with http://TravelAgentsRes.com
may login to your arcRes agents page (standard groups apply to all). You
may purchase the TravelAgentsRes database and assign different rates to
agents as you wish.
5. Affinity programs: Any association, interest group, government, region
or business entity may be assigned a group rate. You need to establish
a registration system for these group members. This requires setting up
a database and administering group privilege. Please call your arcRes
administrator for pricing details.